If disaster has struck your business… could this be you?
- You’ve got taxes due, shipments promised, and payroll to make.
- You’re worrying how you’ll get your equipment rolling again and how much of a production lag you’ll be facing.
- You’ve got tenants out on the street, posing loss-of-rents problems for you.
- Your inventory is completely destroyed, and you don’t have the capital to replace it.
- The fire destroyed only a third of your building, but everywhere else is black with soot and smoke.
- You’ve got three different insurance carriers to deal with, but your office – and all the records you need – is in ruins.
- What the fire didn’t consume, the fire hoses drenched beyond recognition.
- Your building was nearly 90% complete, but now you’re looking at day-by-day behind-schedule penalties.
- What about your new carpet – it’s damaged beyond use, but is it part of your building claim or your contents claim?
- You’ve been meaning to replace your security system and are kicking yourself now for not having done so.
- Most of your pre-sales were contingent upon a completion date that is no longer possible.
- You don’t have even so much as a toothbrush, let alone a change of clothes.
At The Baldwin Company, we understand the potential impact of serious loss due to weather or fate. Contact us. We can help.