When you have suffered severe property loss or damage, your insurance company requires you to prove your loss to them…
Here is what The Baldwin Company can do to help you:
- We arrange for immediate emergency assistance as required by the insurance policy. This helps protect your benefits under the policy, and starts you on the road to recovery.
- Our public adjusters thoroughly examine your policies to be sure all of your coverage is included in our claims strategy.
- We search for all benefits and exclusions to make sure you maximize your covered settlement.
- The Baldwin Company develops a claims strategy with you to minimize problems with cash flow and business interruption.
- We put together a pro-active plan, together with you, that coordinates our claims strategy and enables your business to continue with minimal disruption.
- Our team creates a complete picture of the loss, including:
- contents inventory
- building damage
- loss of income
- and other time-element losses to be certain nothing is left out. This provides the basis for your claim.
- We stay in close contact with the insurance company to keep the settlement moving smoothly while we keep you informed and in control.
- Our adjusters know what to expect and are prepared to respond to any objections and meet any additional requirements posed by the insurance carrier.
- After your review, and with your approval, The Baldwin Company will submit the claim and get the process underway as quickly as possible.
- We meet with insurance company representatives on your behalf to energetically pursue a timely, fair and legitimate outcome. We will bring all offers to you. We cannot finalize your claim without your approval, although we will be with you and assist you every step of the way…
The Baldwin Company, Inc. is always at your side, always on your side.
If disaster has struck your business… click here.
Click here for FAQs about the commercial claims process.