When your home has been severely damaged or possibly totally lost…
Here is what The Baldwin Company can do for you
- We arrange for immediate emergency assistance as required by the insurance policy. This helps protect your benefits under the policy, and starts you on the road to recovery.
- Our public adjusters thoroughly examine your policy to be sure all of your coverage is included in our claims strategy.
- We search for all benefits and exclusions to make sure you maximize your covered settlement.
- The Baldwin Company, Inc. develops a claims strategy with you to minimize the inconvenience of being displaced from your home.
- We develop a proactive plan that ensures you are adequately housed and provided for while we put together a claim that allows you to rebuild your home in the best possible manner provided by your coverage.
- Our team creates a complete picture of the loss, including:
- contents inventory
- building damage
- additional living expenses
- and other kinds of losses to be certain nothing is left out. This provides the basis for your claim.
- We stay in close contact with the insurance company to keep the settlement moving smoothly while we keep you informed and in control.
- Our adjusters know what to expect and are prepared to respond to any objections and meet any additional requirements posed by the insurance carrier.
- After your review, and with your approval, The Baldwin Company, Inc. will submit the claim and get the process underway as quickly as possible.
- We meet with insurance representatives on your behalf to energetically pursue a timely, fair and legitimate outcome. We will bring all offers to you. We cannot finalize your claim without your approval, although we will be with you and assist you every step of the way…
The Baldwin Company is always at your side, always on your side.
Click here for FAQs about homeowners’ claims.