Insurance Adjuster in Charlotte: Types of Claims

What kinds of claims can The Baldwin Company help you with?

Our experts are here to help you with any kind of insured loss that your physical property suffers, as shown below.

Please bear in mind that the following lists are given merely as examples and are not intended to be all-encompassing. We may very well be able to help you with your loss, even if it is not listed here:

Fire DamageWater DamageStorm DamageOther Kinds of Claims
  • Electrical
  • Gas
  • Explosions
  • Kitchen
  • Cigarettes or trash
  • Lightning
  • Smoke damage
  • Wildfire structural damage
  • Frozen / broken water pipes
  • Fire-sprinkler systems
  • Floods
  • Storm-related water damage
  • Hurricanes
  • Tornadoes
  • Severe thunderstorms
  • Hail storms
  • Floods
  • Snow and ice storms
  • Roof collapse
  • Vandalism
  • Theft
  • Mold and mildew
  • Asbestos
  • Lead Paint

Please note that Licensed Public Adjusters do not handle automobile insurance claims or bodily injury claims. We are property-loss specialists.